We all have a little hardcore in us that tells us to buy the limited edition of some awesome games out there, and if you’re like us, you’d want to be graced with Akatosh’s gift (One of the “Gods” in the world of Elder Scrolls) which is the Imperial Edition of Elder Scrolls Online
So, what’s the perks of getting the Imperial Edition?
Well for $99.99 USD you get:
– Molag Bal Statue. A 12” statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
– The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
– Physical Map of Tamriel. A 21” x 26” printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
– Steelbook™ Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
– Exclusive Collection of Digital Content:
– Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
– White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
– Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
– Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
There’s also the digital version of the game coming in at $79.99 which includes all the mentioned digital content. So if you’re love for Elder Scrolls ifs something you would want to show your friends, Bethesda’s got you covered. So make it quick, since supplies of the limited edition is extremely…well, limited.
So who’s up for the upgrade? And is the Imperial Edition worth it?